Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dug some terrible signals tonight and got a broken toasted tombac, broken buckle fragment, and what looks like a button but very thin and no shank. It could be later as this site has loads of history spread out over a long time. The Jews harp was the faintest of squeekers. It was deep but must have been on edge as it should have been a stronger signal on my Deus. Ive hunted this site at least 100 times and its amazing what I still find sometimes

Attachments

• IMG_0553.JPG
    IMG_0553.JPG
    585.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0554.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG
    427.1 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 12
It's been my experience that the jews harps always give a very bad signal, I can't understand why, that's why you gotta dig all the signals and especially those chirpy ones, you'll be rewarded with the harps!
wtg on the bucket

It's been my experience that the jews harps always give a very bad signal, I can't understand why, that's why you gotta dig all the signals and especially those chirpy ones, you'll be rewarded with the harps!
wtg on the bucket
Well that explains why you dont see them often I guess.

go figure toasted . i went to a spot in vienna today and dug great signals 80s to 90s with my a/t and then my v3i ..... all old cans 15 in total and all deep ! SOMETIMES YOUR THE WINDSHIELD - SOMETIMES YOUR THE BUG ... COOL FINDS

That button is awesome I'll be lurking to see what it is great job!

It is a Naval button for sure. I can't find the exact match... Great finds...

Very nice relic hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

Congrats on the nice finds. You've got a good spot! Keep the finds coming!

Jews harp still on my bucket list.
Nice finds
Congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back