What's new

Some more treasures to share...

curious kat

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
2,302
Reaction score
2,824
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RSCN2155.webpDSCN2080.webpDSCN2079.webp A few more nice things....
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for showing. Did you find the pottery?
 
I stopped just west of alberquerky ( sic) a few years back and found a nice piece of blue and white pottery. I left it as the law said so. I wish I had it.
 
Those are awesome finds !!!
 
Thanks everyone...yes personal finds....always nice to share :cat:
 
nice stuff Kat!! Wish there was more pottery here...8-) Have you been to the black water draw digs near Clovis??
 
You always share cool treasures. Nice pottery what is the cup thing and is the round one a dicodal?
 
Thanks outlaw....no haven't been to Clovis. Why no pottery there? With all the great things you find you'd think there'd be some...:dontknow: ???
 
Thank you Tn :) ....the cup thing? Ah....maybe a cup? And the round thing was probably for the "paint" used for the pottery? Is that what a "dicodal" is?
 
Hi Jeff....wow...blue & white pottery, don't know that I've seen any like that. Guess it was white with blue designs?
 
Thank you Tn :) ....the cup thing? Ah....maybe a cup? And the round thing was probably for the "paint" used for the pottery? Is that what a "dicodal" is?


Hahaha yeah a cup I got one right, :tongue3: a game stone did not know if it was cupped on both sides like in the game chunky.
 
Funny guy Tn...yes, a cup I got one night 1,000 years ago :laughing7:....game chunky?.... maybe I shouldn't ask :O lol
 
lots of pieces and parts but nut much big stuff that I have ever found. The weather here is unforgiving to it I think. I been to places in AZ where the ground is littered very old stuff. If you get a chance you should check out the dig#4 site at black water draw. If ya go late in the season when there aren't any people sometimes they let ya wonder around by yourself! Kinda cool!
Thanks outlaw....no haven't been to Clovis. Why no pottery there? With all the great things you find you'd think there'd be some...:dontknow: ???
 
Yes outlaw...you're right about the weather affecting artifacts all right! Don't know if I need to go anywhere else for shards, kind of got more than I need here! But thanks for the info. might go sometime. Hey, tomorrow is Turkey day, hope you have a nice one out you way....:hello:.....hope everyone on Treasure net does!
 
THNX miss Kat and a great T-day to you and yours...
Yes outlaw...you're right about the weather affecting artifacts all right! Don't know if I need to go anywhere else for shards, kind of got more than I need here! But thanks for the info. might go sometime. Hey, tomorrow is Turkey day, hope you have a nice one out you way....:hello:.....hope everyone on Treasure net does!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom