What's new

Some N.C./S.C poimts

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother has a pretty good collection of points he has found thru the years. Took a few pictures while I was over there the other day. He has a good many more frames and points other then these but they were put up and I didn't have time to drag them out. The first frame are all from Mecklenburg County N.C. not the greatest pictures but did.t have time to open the cases.
003 (768x1024).webp010 (1024x1024).webp011 (1024x1024).webp012 (1024x1024).webp013 (1024x1024).webp020 (1024x1024).webp021 (1024x1024).webp022 (1024x1024).webp
 
Upvote 0
A few close ups
008 (1024x1024).webp009 (1024x1024).webp014 (1024x1024).webp015 (1024x1024).webp017 (1024x1024).webp018 (1024x1024).webp005 (768x1024).webp
 
All I can say is WOW! What a wonderful collection, looks like a museum. What material is the little red one center right in the first pic? Love them all but the pink ones are so pretty!
 
He has a nice collection. Thanks for sharing.
 
You two have done well (but I'll bet your collection is much better). Nice! Thanks for showing
 
Nice collection of points thanks for showing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom