natepen
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Due to the frozen ground up here in Minnesota I'm left watching metal-detecting videos on YouTube and doing that I've been seeing more of these bottle digs. I'm getting more and more interested in this hobby too. I kind of confused though. I'm seeing videos of people going to bottle dumps and either seeing hundreds of bottles along the stream or digging up a bunch of buried ones. Is a bottle dump just that? A place where they dumped just bottles or all their trash and just the glass is now left over? Is there a site that would show locations of old dumps? Also, I swore I saw somewhere that on some old plat maps they even showed the privies. Is this true? I'd love to get some more information on this hobby.
Thanks
Nate
Thanks
Nate
?'s that i did not even know i needed the answer's to but did. thank you all. Terry






