civil war hunter
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 990
- Reaction score
- 15
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- west virginia
- Detector(s) used
- whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
Upvote
0
funkman said:cool find WV! Get out there and find some more!

.I tell my grandma every time i go up there to take me some were and let me MD
, she always takes me.
I MD around some trees big ones thinking in the time way back the trees would be way smaller so kids would play on the branches when the church was in session.
I got a real good BEEP!
nice and clear.
I dig just three inches maybe and took all the dirt out and saw it lay" COULD IT BE"
a bullet CW bullet!!!
i was running around the grave yard like a crazy person, creaming GRANDMAAAAAAAAAA!!!! i would go back there again hug the grave stones i was so happy.


