What's new

Some of my coin finds for 2009

sirlostalot

Full Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had more coins but didnt keep very good track of them.
 

Attachments

  • sla1.webp
    sla1.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 294
  • sla2.webp
    sla2.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 279
  • sla3.webp
    sla3.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 280
  • sla4.webp
    sla4.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 276
Very nice selection of Oldies, Congrats! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Awesome collection for this year :thumbsup:
 
Where did you find that crap???? :icon_scratch:
 
I'd prolly put those tokens and LC's in a tumbler for a few days, till they came out all shiny!
 
id poop my pants if i found any one of those coins
 
life_digger said:
id poop my pants if i found any one of those coins

:crybaby2: I agree, I did poop my pants think about digging one of those Large cents! lmao! Great reply! I love it. :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom