What's new

Some of my finds with 250 and excelerator coil

FatCat

Full Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
190
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
HUNTSVILLE Alabama
Detector(s) used
ACE250 w. 10x14'' DD and Lots of research
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some of my finds from the last 2 years with the ACE 250 and 10x14 excelerator coil. I have found hundreds of relics and loads of coins in the last 2 years. I do a lot of research and dig a lot of trash. If your willing to do the same then you will be successfull. There is no machine that will weed out all the trash for you or find treasure where there is none, no matter how much you spend on it. Put in the work and the finds will come.
 

Attachments

  • 1810 reale.webp
    1810 reale.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 583
  • 1856front.webp
    1856front.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 580
  • cam 004.webp
    cam 004.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 571
  • confederate button.webp
    confederate button.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_8372.webp
    IMG_8372.webp
    187.9 KB · Views: 581
  • spur.webp
    spur.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 575
  • 2cav.webp
    2cav.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 607
  • 4coins.webp
    4coins.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 666
  • 1888 indian.webp
    1888 indian.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 641
  • 1810 reale.webp
    1810 reale.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 556
  • 1856front.webp
    1856front.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 583
  • cam 004.webp
    cam 004.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 577
  • confederate button.webp
    confederate button.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_8372.webp
    IMG_8372.webp
    187.9 KB · Views: 593
  • spur.webp
    spur.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 592
  • RRtag.webp
    RRtag.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 576
  • 2cav.webp
    2cav.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 588
  • 4coins.webp
    4coins.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 657
  • 1888 indian.webp
    1888 indian.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 642
There's only 2 words that describe these finds. Totally Awesome!!
 
Great finds! You are not only good with a metal detector, but good with a camera as well. :icon_sunny:
 
I find that many of the unsuccessfully detectorists I have met have have the same problems. They don't know how to do the right kind of research or don't want to do the research. They don't dig anything that does not ring at the top of their detectors range. They don't have the brass to ask a property owners permission. They think that their detector isn't good enough. They keep detecting the same spots that dozens of detectorists have been detecting for the last 30 years. I am not bashing anyone and am glad to see their used detectors for sale at cheap prices when they give up but would encourage them not to give up. I have dug 10 inches in soil as hard as concrete to find a soda can and spent hours detecting without a good find. When I started to put in the time doing research and gaining permission to hunt properties that I know had old home sites on them I started finding the good stuff on a regular basis. I hunt about 3 to 4 times a month and the last four hunts I went on I did well each time. These were the first hunts of the season for me and I hope it goes that way the rest of the winter. I live in the south and hunt in the cooler months. If any one has any questions on how to find old sites to hunt or on how to get permission to hunt them please send me a PM. HH
 
Really nice finds like i say you can make good finds with all top brand detectors.... No matter what you paid for the detector....... :icon_thumright:
 
Nice finds and good info too.Thats the true story of treasure hunters everywhere who are successful. :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds & also some very good advice!
 
:icon_thumright: Great advice and great finds, Thanks.
ZDD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom