What's new

Some of my fossils. Russia. Leningrad region.

tehnik94

Greenie
Joined
Dec 13, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Petersburg
Detector(s) used
whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of my fossils. Russia. Leningrad region. Ordovician period of the Paleozoic Era -5AcAa0kWEA.webpbQublE0r1TM.webpO9nB2lYtLZM.webpoXtZhLaw0Eg.webpy_d43a939f.webp
 
BE HKHE HAXO KH!!!!! Sorry, missing 2 letters I don't have...
 
Hello tehnik....Some nice gastropods and trilobites in photos #1 and #3 :)
I've some from Canada as well, from Late Silurian/Early Ordovician as well.
Very nice collection! :thumbsup:
 
Hi tehnik94, I have similar fossils from near you, on the Estonian side of the border, att the end of the long beach at Narva. I dont know much about fossils, but it was a rough job, hauling more than 25kg, from the beach, to the truck.
 
Harry, tell us about picture #2. Is that quartz replacing . . .??
 
Thank you. A little more of my fossils.1qncNyEOqZ8_cr.webp9wEwDMRHgpI.webpBv3jgZsxaOI.webpeLTDhuUQToM.webpuSmgKGRSnmM.webpV_DvL1Nc6mA.webpw_17e076b4.webpw_d2e7ded6.webpXQU9hFrt9_0.webpy_de74eae4.webpy_e6f3a70d.webp
 
In the first image the label says: "Gastropoda Glathrospira inflata." The combination of Cyrillic and English lettering is confusing.
 
In the first image the label says: "Gastropoda Glathrospira inflata." The combination of Cyrillic and English lettering is confusing.

I could not find a photo without inscription and took out my page with the social network.
 
Красивые окаменелости! Удивительные место для охоты и для них тоже

:icon_thumright: Yakker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom