What's new

some of my marbles

wheelerite

Full Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
229
Reaction score
51
Golden Thread
0
Location
canby,oregon
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
For your enjoyment
 

Attachments

  • 20160104_130158.webp
    20160104_130158.webp
    663.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 20160104_123059.webp
    20160104_123059.webp
    625.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 20160104_122841.webp
    20160104_122841.webp
    556 KB · Views: 117
  • 20160104_122643.webp
    20160104_122643.webp
    483.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 20160104_122346.webp
    20160104_122346.webp
    519.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 20160104_122527.webp
    20160104_122527.webp
    410.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 20160104_122454.webp
    20160104_122454.webp
    377.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 20160104_123019.webp
    20160104_123019.webp
    458.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 20160104_124558.webp
    20160104_124558.webp
    411.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 20160104_122242.webp
    20160104_122242.webp
    544 KB · Views: 119
  • 20160104_122734.webp
    20160104_122734.webp
    451.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 20160104_122928.webp
    20160104_122928.webp
    275 KB · Views: 122
Love the akro axbloods, and of course the NLR pelts! Thanks for sharing!
 
Cheese or any other expert,
8th picture has two marbles that look a like, are those possibly a type of berry pink marble.
 
The ones right in the center? Those aren't Berry Pinks... I think Master or Akro from the one view. Berry Pinks are white or clear and have a pink patch made similarly to those you questioned with several segments to the patch, sort of like a lobster tail as I've heard it described. I don't have one to show.
 
Last edited:
Those two were on a razor sharpener that I found years ago. I have never seen that marble anywhere that I can think of.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom