What's new

Some of the people in the parks are sooo rude! But I still got some silver!

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
5,675
Golden Thread
2
Location
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here I am metal detecting in large park and a group of parents and there kids decide to play soccer right where I am detecting!!?? :BangHead:! I mean they have an area play that is 300 yards in every direction, but they decide to kick the ball around right where I am detecting! I don't get it:dontknow:!! Well anyway I had a good day! I dug 6 silver coins! and a buffalo nickel! A silver ring and some wheat pennies added for a really good start for the year!
 

Attachments

  • Deep Coins 001.webp
    Deep Coins 001.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 279
  • Deep Coins 002.webp
    Deep Coins 002.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 270
  • Deep Coins 004.webp
    Deep Coins 004.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Deep Coins 005.webp
    Deep Coins 005.webp
    22 KB · Views: 278
  • Deep Coins 006.webp
    Deep Coins 006.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 272
  • Deep Coins 007.webp
    Deep Coins 007.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 248
  • Deep Coins 008.webp
    Deep Coins 008.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 274
  • Deep Coins 009.webp
    Deep Coins 009.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 273
Upvote 66
Congratz on a great hunt!
 
always carry bug spray for the gnats, anchor babies and hood varmints. great digs!!
 
I always yield to anyone else when I am detecting, be it kids, bums or SCYFI conference on tin foil hat uses. My reasoning is that I have to keep a good name for our hobby, and second ... they are there to drop stuff for me, so yes, please, by all means, run around and I will move out of your way.

When it comes to teachers nowadays, this cartoon summarizes everything said here:

report.webp
 
LOVE THE SILVER RING AND BOAT PLANE .
 
Here I am metal detecting in large park and a group of parents and there kids decide to play soccer right where I am detecting!!?? :BangHead:! I mean they have an area play that is 300 yards in every direction, but they decide to kick the ball around right where I am detecting! I don't get it:dontknow:!! Well anyway I had a good day! I dug 6 silver coins! and a buffalo nickel! A silver ring and some wheat pennies added for a really good start for the year!

Haha! I know exactly how you feel. It's like going to a restaurant that is empty, then someone else shows up and sits at the table right next to you. Man, you had the whole restaurant to choose from and you sit next to me? That really irks me. Great find though!
 
Haha! I know exactly how you feel. It's like going to a restaurant that is empty, then someone else shows up and sits at the table right next to you. Man, you had the whole restaurant to choose from and you sit next to me? That really irks me. Great find though!

Human magnet man, is your new name....lol
 
I know what you mean about people playing right where you are hunting :BangHead: . I'll get to a school field with not one person on it , start hunting and then someone will show up and decide to play right where I am when they have the whole big field to play in ! It makes me nuts :tongue3: !!! We live in the ME GENERATION :BangHead: !! The great news is you still found a sweet bunch of treasure Mike ! Congrats :thumbsup:
Glen
 
IMO...
Early morning is the best time...

If a park opens at "dawn",,, then be there when the ranger opens the gate OR right after.
If its a perm...
Get there at day break.
Best time if you want peace... quiet... and to b undisturbed.
 
Nice finds, so here is a little suggestion that may work for the rude people...JUST tell the parents and kids there is dog poop ALL around and everywhere, and you are looking for a diamond ring the dog swallowed. That might get them to play elsewhere, just a funny thought for you and anyone else! Cheers
 
Or tell them your checking the high radiation readings in that area. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom