Bigpoppa
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2012
- Messages
- 125
- Reaction score
- 146
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Dirty Jerzee
- Detector(s) used
- ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Some Old Finds From The 80's or 90's"
?
While rooting through the garage I recently found a small plastic container of these finds from either the 80's or 90's...I'm guessing beach finds , but not even sure cause the clad certainly looks like from the beach, but a couple of the oldies look like they could be dirt...I'm going to tumble them and see what turns up as they are pretty crusty anyways...There is definitely a V & Buffalo Nickel, silver Rosey, but I'll have to look through them a little harder..Amazing how I used to just toss stuff in tubs and forget about it...Funny how things change in our lives as children enter into the picture
?While rooting through the garage I recently found a small plastic container of these finds from either the 80's or 90's...I'm guessing beach finds , but not even sure cause the clad certainly looks like from the beach, but a couple of the oldies look like they could be dirt...I'm going to tumble them and see what turns up as they are pretty crusty anyways...There is definitely a V & Buffalo Nickel, silver Rosey, but I'll have to look through them a little harder..Amazing how I used to just toss stuff in tubs and forget about it...Funny how things change in our lives as children enter into the picture

Upvote
0







