What's new

Some pictures of finds during my first year of CRH

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
I know everyone likes pictures so I thought I would post a few since it is snowing, cold , and windy out.

Here are a few pictures of some of my odd finds, doubled dies, cuds, lamination errors, dirty dies, etc....
 

Attachments

  • 8rev.webp
    8rev.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 312
  • 8rev closer.webp
    8rev closer.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 312
  • 1974D ddo.webp
    1974D ddo.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC00903.webp
    DSC00903.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC01123.webp
    DSC01123.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC01124.webp
    DSC01124.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC00300.webp
    DSC00300.webp
    24 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC00301.webp
    DSC00301.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 292
  • 8rev.webp
    8rev.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 291
  • 8rev closer.webp
    8rev closer.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 307
  • 1974D ddo.webp
    1974D ddo.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 311
  • DSC00900.webp
    DSC00900.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC00903.webp
    DSC00903.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC01038.webp
    DSC01038.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC01037.webp
    DSC01037.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC01123.webp
    DSC01123.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC01124.webp
    DSC01124.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 288
  • 3obv.webp
    3obv.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC00300.webp
    DSC00300.webp
    24 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC00301.webp
    DSC00301.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 0
Very nice!

Is it sad that I remember seeing the original posts for almost all of those, as well as a lot of comments about them? I think I spend too much time on here, lol.

~Dave
 
Great finds, congrats!!! :thumbsup:
 
Great finds. I also know about the cold and snowy weather, Upstate NY here.

Keep Warm.

BBcardsRI... Is it possible to spend to much time on here? Well I guess because that means I have no coins to search :(

Have a great day all,
Jason
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
BBcardsRI... Is it possible to spend to much time on here? Well I guess because that means I have no coins to search :(

I'm on here Thurs thru Sun at night all of the time as I am stuck at work... ;D
 
I enjoy it here... but there must be something more productive to do with my time... =)

I spend a ton of time on my computers, and I always have a tab open with Tnet on it. Checking back now and again for new threads/posts, etc.

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom