colorado14ers Bronze Member Joined Jul 3, 2010 Messages 1,530 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Naples, Fl Detector(s) used whites M6, Surfmaster PI Jul 31, 2010 Thread Owner #1 http://www.sharenator.com/FUNNY_SIGNS_1/ hahahhaha!!!
Ray S S Silver Member Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 3,010 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Huron, Mi. Detector(s) used Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250 Sep 20, 2010 #2 These were funny. I liked the sign that had the arrows pointing every which way and the words underneath saying good luck. I also clicked on the one on the side that said this is why you should pay attention to warning signs. There were some funny ones on there too. Ray
These were funny. I liked the sign that had the arrows pointing every which way and the words underneath saying good luck. I also clicked on the one on the side that said this is why you should pay attention to warning signs. There were some funny ones on there too. Ray