What's new

Some Sept. and Oct. finds

BandB1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody.

Had a nice hunt today, very nice weather( tho it's suppose to rain tomorrow I
​
think I'll get in some hunting.) Was detecting the trashy areas nice and
​
slow and digging more garbage than coins for once. Scored 8 wheats
​
and a 58'D Rosie, and a 10 kt gold filled Sterling Espo (Esposito) ring.
​
Found an Espo silver ring earlier this year too. The other pic shows some
​
Sept. finds, the soccer medal was shallow and loud, I dig up cans every
​
now and then( that's what I thought it was,) but you never know.

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]

Good luck,
HH.
 

Attachments

  • respo.webp
    respo.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 184
  • lsept.webp
    lsept.webp
    92.2 KB · Views: 184
Great bunch of old coins BB1 :thumbsup: congrats on the silvers!!
 
Nice silver finds and wheats :icon_thumright:
 
Really finds B, like the silver and rings, those look like nice rings. If I dig a sterling, they always seem to be cheezy cheap-looking. ffd
 
nice bunch of silver and wheats! ...congrats on some good hunting, I love finding rings I dont care how cheap and cheezy they are. Ive never found an espo silver ring. neat medal too! HH
 
Thanks all.

Thanks for the link Michiganne, my pin is from the early 50's to mid 60's. Oh
​
yeah, that ring in the second pic is an Aldo 304 StainlessSteel ring. Kinda
​
solid and hefty, worth about 10 bucks.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Nice pile of keepers! WTG!
 
Cool assortment of finds B! Congrats on the rings, wheaties and pile of Silver :icon_thumleft:
 
Some definate goodies there. Check the '42 quarter carefully: might be something you aren't expecting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom