What's new

Some silver from the first box of 09 *UPDATE* More silver in the second box.

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Some silver from the first box of '09 *UPDATE* More silver in the second box.

Since I working six days this week my wife was kind enough to pick up my first two boxes from the bank yesterday. Went through the first box last night and got:

1 90%, 64-d
2 40%, a 65 and 67

Also got a Spanish 1978 50-Pesetas coin and medal or token of some sort. It has an Angel playing a horn on the front with the words "Reach For The Stars" and an AngelStar trademark on one side and another Angel on the back surrounded by the words Hope, Wisdom, Inspiration, Courage, and Faith.

Will post a pic when I can and am doing the second box tonight when I get home.

UPDATE
Got through the second box last night and got:
1 90%, 64
2 40%, a 65 and 67, same mix as the first box.

Last year I only did about 8 boxes, this year the bank account pad is good enough for me to try doing a regular 2-3 boxes a week. Not quite GMan's level but maybe someday.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Some silver from the first box of '09

not bad on the first box....hope box #2 is even better :thumbsup:
 
Re: Some silver from the first box of '09

Cool, I'll have to check back to see the pix!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Some silver from the first box of '09

Silver is soooo sweet :thumbsup:
 
Re: Some silver from the first box of '09

Awesome! That was very sweet of your wife.

-Codes
 
Re: Some silver from the first box of '09 *UPDATE* More silver in the second box.

mrbelvetron said:
Last year I only did about 8 boxes, this year the bank account pad is good enough for me to try doing a regular 2-3 boxes a week. Not quite GMan's level but maybe someday.

You do realize that for most of last year I was playing with around $1000-$1500 max...(with the exception of the occasional road trip)..I just turned it over a lot...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom