What's new

Some silver

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out a little yesterday in the water no gold but 3 silver quarters a 1902 and 1911 barbers a 1942 Washington was the best of it and a metal comb
 
Upvote 20
Congrats on pulling those 3 silver Q's. I don't believe I ever pulled 3 in a day.
 
Got out a little yesterday in the water no gold but 3 silver quarters a 1902 and 1911 barbers a 1942 Washington was the best of it and a metal comb

Very nice. I'm planning my first water hunt with a buddy, so I'm looking forward to trying my hand at it.

That said, I'm sure it takes a lot of learning, patience and skill to be at your level. Great finds.

Steve
 
Thanks scrappy just dig everything be as efficient as you can with a scoop
 
Great to hear about your success in the water.
I really enjoy pictures too.
Congrats.
 
NICE FINDS ...
 
Raking in the beach silver! Nice! Congrats!

Water temps not high enough yet for the gold-flinging tourists to re-seed the beaches up here.
They freeze & turn blue then you have to chisel the gold off.:sly::D
 
Three silver quarters in one day makes for a good hunt! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom