What's new

Some snow anyway

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a whole lot down around the Arkansas River valley but a little more above 9,000 ft. where we live. Resorts got enough to do ski business. Temps are pretty nice, coldest it's been was 16 the other morning. A lot of wind and a little snow coming in today.
12-17a.webp
12-17b.webp
12-17c.webp
12-17d.webp
12-17e.webp
 
It does seem the snow for ski season keeps getting pushed back a week as the years go by. We're getting some really strong winds down here. A section of my privacy fence blew down. I put it back up half-assed and it blew down again. My daughter works from home and she asked if she could come to my house, because Excel is shutting off power for what I heard was 60K homes out of safety.
 
Last edited:
Great pics !!! The news said Breck had a wind gust of 114 mph our highest here was 69 mph,Boulder had some 100 mph gusts. We had an area of town that the power was out , ours never did go out.
 
Beautiful country around there, and great pictures! Thanks for posting them.
 
Yeah that wind was something else. Xcel shut down a bunch of electric mostly over around the Front Range, since they got sued over that Marshall fire. I think that 114mph in Breck was up on top. We had some pretty good gusts down in the valley though. Not much snow comin in, but we're still over run with visitors. No idea what they're here for. To bask in my aura I guess. And in December, almost Christmas, I'm out cruisin in my Vette, haha!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom