What's new

Some sort of effort to materialize silver....

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

I need a silver fix bad... My arm itches and I feel empty, I have not found anything in a long time... I need to find something so this is an effort to call silver to me. All forces that may help please come to me and help me find silver. See most of what you find is materialized by your will to find it. So I figured if I did this post that kind of force could be harnessed. Also by having you put this into your minds I could increase the chances on a world mind effect. Having you Materialize things for me in your thoughts of me finding it. So thank you everyone for reading this cause you will help me almost without even knowing it.

Please post your feelings on this I think its fun... I'm just having some fun...

Keep @ it and HH!! :D ;D
 
I'll think about it for you if you think about it for me. :D Also if we both think about getting rid of this snow!!!!
 
Sending you all my extra schwartz. Now comb the desert!!
 
mapo said:
Sending you all my extra schwartz. Now comb the desert!!
LOL That was a great movie.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom