Hardy Bronze Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,117 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location 3RD TENT TO THE RIGHT Detector(s) used NAUTILUS DMC 2BA Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2009 #1 Hi All , I have seen this before , yet I dont think its horse Tack. I am thinking that the diamond shape end was counter sunk and its old as it has a square nail shaft. Any Ideas ?? Attachments Picture 146.webp 96.8 KB · Views: 297 Picture 148.webp 92.3 KB · Views: 306
Hi All , I have seen this before , yet I dont think its horse Tack. I am thinking that the diamond shape end was counter sunk and its old as it has a square nail shaft. Any Ideas ??
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Oct 22, 2009 #2 I wanted to help but the pictures must be the size of Alaska... they never did load. LOL Upvote 0
Hardy Bronze Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,117 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location 3RD TENT TO THE RIGHT Detector(s) used NAUTILUS DMC 2BA Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2009 Thread Owner #3 I dont know how that happened jim , will fix in the morning Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Oct 23, 2009 #4 From what I can see it looks like a bolt with a nut on the end, decorative (diamond shaped) Upvote 0
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Oct 23, 2009 #5 looks kinda like this one that felinepeachy has listed http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,278217.msg1987678.html#msg1987678 Attachments stuff 015.webp 39.6 KB · Views: 237 Upvote 0
looks kinda like this one that felinepeachy has listed http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,278217.msg1987678.html#msg1987678
johnnyi Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 1,887 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Location new jersey Detector(s) used minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 23, 2009 #6 hardy, I'd vote for the same idea as in feline's, some non-boat type of sheathing rivet. Upvote 0