What's new

Some sorta pointy ruler?

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • gage 001.webp
    gage 001.webp
    15 KB · Views: 1,113
  • gage 002.webp
    gage 002.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 974
  • gage 003.webp
    gage 003.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 931
  • gage 007.webp
    gage 007.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 980
I just have a little to add about the need for the gauge. I work in a brick plant. I spent many years in the grinding room and the sand mixing areas. Both depts. go thru a lot of screens. The gauge would be needed once the screen was used and being changed for a different size. Usually the screens are only marked in paint or a small sticker. Which is great when new but if you are changing it for a different size the paint or sticker is gone and now if you did not mark it you have no idea of the size. Hence the gauge is needed.

Joe
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom