What's new

Some swimming hole clad and 2nd ring of the year

digger dad

Full Member
Joined
May 6, 2016
Messages
185
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
Va
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally had a chance to get out today it's been awhile. I hit up a new swimming hole for a few hours after work . Rescued some clad and this titanium diamond chip mans wedding band . Does anyone have any info on the hallmark it is a diamond in side a diamond .
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    421.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    256.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    214.2 KB · Views: 74
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 12
Congrats on the ring and other finds
 
Congrats on your bodacious coins & ring finds - nice titanium ring & I don't know about the hallmark - anyway thanks for posting & I wish you many more fantastic finds while out treasure hunting.

Texas ED
 
Sweet ring Ive seen on google I think there is a site for hallmarks Great job !!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom