What's new

Some things "Cross" your path!

detectahead

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
875
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! You know as well as I do that items are found in bunches. You will get a certain coin, a jewelry item, a binge of tokens, pendants, you get my drift. That has recently happened with the crosses for myself. I have'nt found a cross in years and here in the last two wks I have found 4! Two came in one day! The brown one I found a couple of wks ago and did'nt even post it and the gold I just posted recently. The 1979 10k class ring is 8.2 grams and sorry to say has no initials. Number 13 for a return just does'nt want to happen. The last one I found a piece was broke out right where the initials were at, go figure. I guess I will start calling it #14, Lol! The Lady Esther is a lid to a powder cream which I found at the old courthouse. The co. started in 1938 at Chicago. An assembly production based off of Henry Fords concept, the first of its kind. A junk ring and more premium sunglasses. The womens Smith glasses are high dollar and I should fetch around $50 for them. The H&N are Wafayer blues brothers look alikes but well made and brand new. The rest of the pics are self explanatory and show my area and how I "take it all in". I love my Ace 250 and put it on (what I call my silver and gold program) when searching grass areas. There are numerous boat ramps in my area as you can tell, also lake beaches. Wkend is here and hope you all can make some great finds! Thanks for looking and good luck! Detectahead
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    371.7 KB · Views: 186
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    298.9 KB · Views: 138
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    524.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    126.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    586.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    462.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    360.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    372.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    362.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 018.webp
    018.webp
    687.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 017.webp
    017.webp
    464.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 019.webp
    019.webp
    117.8 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 0
Nice finds - do you hunt out in the water there too ?
 
Well done, congratulations!
 
Nice,thanks for sharing!!
 
Cool Finds! Great pics that show your style of hunting. They give a broader picture of hunting to those of us that are on the sand or in the water where we live on the coast. Thanks for sharing!
 
Nice post, Detectahead! I love those crosses.

thanks for the great pics...so enjoyable to view!

Lorraine
 
Very Nice pictures.
I like it.
Keep er goin
GG
 
Great finds !!!
 
Great finds......great pics.
 
I hope your working the waters? Looks like a nice area. Cool ring.
 
Great finds. My favorite is the gold cross with the Ruby in it. Looks like a great place to hunt. I hope you are hitting the lake too.
 
Excellent finds, get in the water there, it looks like an awesome place to hunt.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Things seem to come in bunches when detecting...nice finds and pics.
 
Wait, are you using a crow bar as a digging tool?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom