- Joined
- Dec 6, 2010
- Messages
- 660
- Reaction score
- 892
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SC Lowcountry
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore.
- Primary Interest:
- Shipwrecks
Hi;
Found the pin in an early site and was hoping to try to possibly ID it and maybe date it. The rope cross came off after I gently cleaned it with a toothbrush so it may have been straight lined at one point. Although there is a minor tear on one facet edge at the bottom I don't believe that this pin is broken off anything. There are no letters on the front, only design lines. The back has a combination of loops and hooks. It measures roughly one inch wide and half an inch tall.
Decorative religious pin?
Found the pin in an early site and was hoping to try to possibly ID it and maybe date it. The rope cross came off after I gently cleaned it with a toothbrush so it may have been straight lined at one point. Although there is a minor tear on one facet edge at the bottom I don't believe that this pin is broken off anything. There are no letters on the front, only design lines. The back has a combination of loops and hooks. It measures roughly one inch wide and half an inch tall.
Decorative religious pin?








