Kevo_DFX
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2008
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greensburg, PA
- Detector(s) used
- DFX
Hi all,
I've gone to some other countries and I would always purchase coins from roadside vendors. You have to be careful, you can get ripped off. However, I think these two are real coins of some kind, I just have no idea what they are. I purchased them in India.
I blew up the pictures a little bit, the smaller coin is about the size of a nickel, but the width of a penny, the larger coin is about the size of a Kennedy Half, but a little thinner.
Thanks for any help.
Kevo
I've gone to some other countries and I would always purchase coins from roadside vendors. You have to be careful, you can get ripped off. However, I think these two are real coins of some kind, I just have no idea what they are. I purchased them in India.
I blew up the pictures a little bit, the smaller coin is about the size of a nickel, but the width of a penny, the larger coin is about the size of a Kennedy Half, but a little thinner.
Thanks for any help.
Kevo
leading to much confusion --christains use the death of christ --muslim the death of mohammad * it causes about a 580 year differance at the start year of the muslim calander year 0 --between the two also the length of a year differs as well / thus the 1354 in muslim times means 1970 ish by christian time frame







