some were born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

HistoryHunter22

Apr 19, 2015
Cortland NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 150, bounty hunter gold digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and some were born to find that silver spoon, after the little brat lost it! went back to largie land yesterday in hopes of finding old silver. we ended up kicking the tenants out of the back house wich has the old farm pond the old gazeebo and part of the grape vines garden or what not. ive been runnong my legend on m2 and field when in dirt and 15khz on totlots(ive really really taken a liking to totlots) but i wanted silver so i decided to run field m1 and bring out the lg 28 coil. terrible idk what it is but m1 for some reason feels off, junky, no bueno. everything i was digging, trash. like super trash. so after 2 hours, i said nope switched back to my 6in coil, threw her in m2 to start and wam started pulling the good stuff. i hit a nice buckle patch i think 3 all together, an ecrusted im may assume indian head penny, imma clean it up but im hoping, shes thicker than usual lol so as im swinging by the grape vines i get a nice hit 53 one way and a solid 46 the other but with a mix on iron ifffyyy, had to dig it.. glad i did, out pops this nice chunk of skilver!!! ill post the rest of my finds once i clean up today!!

Attachments

• IMG_1874.jpeg
    IMG_1874.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1871.jpeg
    IMG_1871.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1872.jpeg
    IMG_1872.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1873.jpeg
    IMG_1873.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1875.jpeg
    IMG_1875.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1876.jpeg
    IMG_1876.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1877.jpeg
    IMG_1877.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1870.jpeg
    IMG_1870.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1869.jpeg
    IMG_1869.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1868.jpeg
    IMG_1868.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 58
Upvote 26
Good find on that spoon.

It’s by the Saart Brothers Company of Attleboro, Massachusetts (also known as SSMC). ‘Fulton’ (Robert Fulton) was a 1915 pattern, but I’m not sure how long it was in production.

and some were born to find that silver spoon, after the little brat lost it! went back to largie land yesterday in hopes of finding old silver. we ended up kicking the tenants out of the back house wich has the old farm pond the old gazeebo and part of the grape vines garden or what not. ive been runnong my legend on m2 and field when in dirt and 15khz on totlots(ive really really taken a liking to totlots) but i wanted silver so i decided to run field m1 and bring out the lg 28 coil. terrible idk what it is but m1 for some reason feels off, junky, no bueno. everything i was digging, trash. like super trash. so after 2 hours, i said nope switched back to my 6in coil, threw her in m2 to start and wam started pulling the good stuff. i hit a nice buckle patch i think 3 all together, an ecrusted im may assume indian head penny, imma clean it up but im hoping, shes thicker than usual lol so as im swinging by the grape vines i get a nice hit 53 one way and a solid 46 the other but with a mix on iron ifffyyy, had to dig it.. glad i did, out pops this nice chunk of skilver!!! ill post the rest of my finds once i clean up today!!
very nice!

Great recoveries, congrats!
I agree with your assessment of m1 on the Legend. I run the LG24 coil and m1 just seems to help find more trash.

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back