Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome!!
What a view.
I must have a drone....

Yea... now I want one too. But I'm putting a loud speaker on mine. Maybe we can have a drone war Viking about in the Kansas area. That would be a blast!!!!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yea... now I want one too. But I'm putting a loud speaker on mine. Maybe we can have a drone war Viking about Kansas. That would be a blast!!!!

You can set them up to fire bottle rockets:laughing9:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
That was some darn good video .. Probably the best display of firework's i ever saw… a different.view

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Bottle rockets... Hell if me and Viking fly our drones to combat were not gonna fire "bottle rockets" at each other. We'll take no prisoners!

Better still,one or two full auto BB guns:laughing7:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
A full auto BB gun i use to have spit out 60 rounds a second,3000 rounds a minute:laughing7:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeh Paint ball gun!
Fired from the ground!
Paint ball infantry....
Next someone will invent mini paint ball guns just for drones! Puff the magic dragon drone! HEEEEEE
Man..I'm gettin' a droner!:laughing7::laughing7:
And, intercept the signal...my drone now!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was very captivating! :thumbsup: Although I must admit that I was waiting for the drone to take a hit. :laughing7:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was very captivating! :thumbsup: Although I must admit that I was waiting for the drone to take a hit. :laughing7:

And That makes me wonder...how tough are these things?
I WILL get one!
I could fly it up the creek, looking for exposed bedrock....
Before I weed eat, fly it about, look for yellow jacket nests..(you do not want to invade their "property" when weed whacking)
Use it as a watchdog and let me know of an active gopher...BOOM!
Ah yeh........

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A full auto BB gun i use to have spit out 60 rounds a second,3000 rounds a minute:laughing7:

Holy sh*t Red... Wouldn't just one well placed shot be better than 60 rounds a second? What the hell did that thing weight with 3000 rounds in it. We're (I'm) talking about meeting Oregon Viking's drone in Kansas and doing warfare. 2 to 5 paint balls with a CO2 capsule would be much lighter. Your talking about taking out a "flock" of 30 drones at a time. That's a little over the top for today. I've got to get you here sometime and sit on the deck and have a beer.... we'd laugh our asses off... and that's for SURE!!!!!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Holy sh*t Red... Wouldn't just one well placed shot be better than 60 rounds a second? What the hell did that thing weight with 3000 rounds in it. We're (I'm) talking about meeting Oregon Viking's drone in Kansas and doing warfare. 2 to 5 paint balls with a CO2 capsule would be much lighter. Your talking about taking out a "flock" of 30 drones at a time. That's a little over the top for today. I've got to get you here sometime and sit on the deck and have a beer.... we'd laugh our asses off... and that's for SURE!!!!!

When you pulled the trigger you saw a copper colored line going to the target,great way to walk your shots in,almost like having a full magazine of tracer rounds:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread