What's new

someone may wanna hit Atlantic City in front or Resorts Sunday & Monday

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,810
Reaction score
76,246
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untitled1.webpUntitledrtyr.webpUntitled2.webpUntitled.webpU333.webp


Beach Cam - Resorts Casino Atlantic City


right now
FREE Beach Concert w/ Wilson Phillips, Andy Grammer, Mac McAnally & Special Performance by Jimmy Buffett


Jimmy Buffett to play at Resorts' free beach concert Saturday - pressofAtlanticCity.com: Breaking News
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I might check it out in the AM. Beautiful weather today all along the shore!! I will let you know.
 
the TreasureNet Corporate Chopper is Busy or I'd fly down & join Ya ! :laughing7:

aaaaaaaaimage0132.webp

Good Luck ! Keep us posted :thumbsup:

Tom Foley, chief of emergency services and director of emergency management services for Atlantic City, estimated that more than 30,000 people were on the LandShark Beach in front of Resorts Casino Hotel. They were joined by another 20,000 people on the Boardwalk and at the LandShark Bar

Untitled111.webpUntitled222.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom