What's new

Someone's Going To Be Surprised

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,468
Reaction score
72,752
Golden Thread
0
If she keeps studying, the boys are going to be in for big surprise if they get fresh with Lucy.

 
 
WOW, rear naked chock, I would never have believed it had I not seen it. She is bad to the bone.
 
That little gal has all the makings of another great BJJ master...Rhonda Rousey style!
 
That little gal has all the makings of another great BJJ master...Rhonda Rousey style!
If she keeps it up I wouldnt be surprised to see her in UFC in 10 years.
 
If she keeps it up I wouldn't be surprised to see her in UFC in 10 years.

Could be she goes on to the Olympics first, I hope.

BJJ and Judo are great skills for MMA, but she may not like the "getting smacked
in the face" part, which was Rhonda's ultimate downfall.
violent1.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom