What's new

Somerfield pa

AKiwi

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hastings, NZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500
I came across this and was wondering if anyone has detected around here. Two hundred years old. Could be well worth it.
 
Somerfield is under water!
 
At times the level is actually lowered.......AND then you would be able to detect......
 
The question that comes to mind, is how much silt has been deposited on the top of the original soil.
 
I wish that question was answered LD. We have a very long and old canal here that makes me think the same thing as I have never found anything along it.
 
Yo LD.... the 200 hundred year old bridge was walked over, yes there would be silt, but when you see foundations etc....
But anyway, it must be in someone's back yard and I am only half a world away
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom