Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw after the hurricane where these trees fell on an old house I just rode by and I saw they cleared it and knocked it all down I did a quick sweep and I found this pretty cool IMG_3228.jpg
IMG_3261.jpg
IMG_3275.jpg
IMG_3276.jpg
IMG_3277.jpg IMG_3278.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 36

claire

Nov 24, 2008
long island ny
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That?s cool! I never have had any luck, so far, with uprooted trees. I would have been so psyched! Congrats!

Shakakka

May 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found two of those on a property that used to be a dairy farm, both were 1944. As said above, most likely brought home by a WWII vet. All other coins I found on the property were old US (indians, wheats, mercs, a standing liberty quarter, etc...)

I think these were made of a brass/bronze alloy. When I first dug it I was confused as hell. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found two of those on a property that used to be a dairy farm, both were 1944. As said above, most likely brought home by a WWII vet. All other coins I found on the property were old US (indians, wheats, mercs, a standing liberty quarter, etc...)

I think these were made of a brass/bronze alloy. When I first dug it I was confused as hell. :laughing7:
I was too I was so confused I watch the world war two documentary the other day and I’m blessed to have this coin and you are too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread