Something is better than nothing!

DBFISHER

Apr 21, 2009
Elkhart, IN.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA350 , Fisher F-70
Hi all,been swinging the detector alot lately but nothing to show for it except two wheaties,45 and 44.those where found in the local parks,need to get the nerve to ask some homeowner for permission to hunt their property,maybe i'll find something older. hope everyone is getting a chance to hunt,it's easy for me right now since being laid off i'm finding myself out hunting 3 to 4 hours a day. HH Don

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Hey "smash" what happened to you on the 4th???? You missed a fun hunt!

Yesterday I was at my lil goldmine of a park --pulled out a gold locket and a gold charm.
I wasn't there 25 minutes and seemed to have amassed an audience of 5 kids ages 10 yrs. and under.

They asked the usual questions THEN started telling me where a sister, neighbor and/or aunt lost a ring in the park, they wanted to show me the spot but I declined--I know the general area. Besides, I refuse to be hassled IF I DO find something and they claim it as theirs...nope, not gonna play that game.

Anyway...hope your luck turns around soon!

OP
OP
D

DBFISHER

Apr 21, 2009
Elkhart, IN.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA350 , Fisher F-70
Sorry,the wife got sick so I stayed home to take care of her.I read where you guys had a good time,wish i didn't miss out but there will be other hunts........I hope! HH

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find on your 2 wheaties yes something is better than nothing. It seams like I can only get out 1 time a week or every other week. I did get out last Tuesday and manage to find 6 rings at a beach. They are on the Ohio site under a great day at the beach. I am making sure I get back there again Monday morning to see if there is anything else.....Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread