What's new

something or nothing????

Hey check it out. Maybe you will find the banner find to beat all other banners. :dontknow:
 
Am I the only person that sees a head facing right just to the right of the arch in the original post?


OK I think I see what you mean... I wish I could zoom more tough

001.webp
 
Below that and just to the right a hair, looks like an egyption bust with a pointed beard
 
It fills the bottom right corner of the image you just posted.
 
this is starting to stand out now, so unless you mean this :dontknow:

001.webp

I'm soon going to get Man in the moon Syndrome & start seeing faces Everywhere :tongue3:
 
Other then That....

There appears to Be something White Laying here, if Not a reflection

You'll Probably need to Zoom the Original

001.webp
 
you know that is weird....when I went over the pic in greater detail it looked like a man of some sort to me. There is rumored treasure in the area, just got to find it HAHA
 
Last edited:
It's like clouds! You see all types of images in them. The big difference is you can walk up and verify it there. That would make a unique marker for a cache. All you need is a 2 Box. Just walk around there with it. You only have to get within about 6' of the cache in any direction even sideways.
Frankfive star.webp
6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 063-1.webp
 
This thread is starting to scare me a little.
 
^^^^^ yep that Diggn guy is a little different...pardon me though I had to block him. I don't care to see any of his garbage he chooses to post on this thread!
 
^^^^^ yep that Diggn guy is a little different...pardon me though I had to block him. I don't care to see any of his garbage he chooses to post on this thread!

Keep finding them faces buddie
 
I'm gonna have nightmares diggumup.
 
lol...Thats just from a the new season of American Horror Story- Freakshow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom