Somtimes something good just happens.

ReidMan

Jul 16, 2008
Hampton, VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 main, Infinium water, TDI red dirt, 1266x if I feel like digging iron.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Every now and then something happens in a good way and we all have the responsibility to pass it on to reward those that did a good job.
To often we complain and not compliment..
I like many of you have a real old pare of Grey Ghost headphones, I have used them so long I no longer remember when I bought them.
At the last DIV the cord broke inside and I had to switch to an old backup. I contacted Detector pro who services Gray Ghost and asked if they could sell me a cord
or how much it would be to fix them. I got a nice reply send them in we will fix them for free. Wow I have used and abused these phones and really wasn't looking
for something for nothing, so I sent them in a week ago. Guess what got them back today new cord works like new they even tighten the innards up.
No charge. Well they already had my business but though I would pass this on to all that need a great headphone and great service. Reid

is it me or is the detector industry providing the best customer service around?brand after brand I hear and have expierienced for myself stellar customer care from both manufactures and dealers....just awsome !!

Its great to have manufacture's standby their products, big thumbs up to Detector Pro :thumbsup:

Was just the repair a freebie, any charges for labour and shipping?
Just asking, mine crapped out on my last hunt and for the life of me I can't remember when I bought them either, thinking it was a decade at least

I paid to ship it in, they fixed it and shipped it back no charge for anything. I was totally impressed. Reid

I've had a similar experience with them. Have to give them high marks.
luvsdux

Nice to know.

Glad they treated you right! I was looking to purchase a Gray Ghost headset, now I will buy from Detector Pro.

I just ordered a pair of Gray Ghosts yesterday. Good to know they last so long.

I just ordered a pair of Gray Ghosts yesterday. Good to know they last so long.

They're tough as nails and do an awesome job of keeping outside noise from your ears. Although mine are showing their age and the headphone jack wires have failed, there is still lots of life left in them; mind you too, I've put them through some tough situations and they haven't let me down. Only drawback I can mention and it's really only minor, they are hot in the summer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back