sorry news black out

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Re: DeBrahm's Map of south carolina & georgia---amelia island area? anyone got it?

Library of Congress has nothing online, but that doesn't mean they don't have it. You may have to contact them directly to see if its in their archives.

Robert

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: DeBrahm's Map of south carolina & georgia---amelia island area? anyone got it?

yah they have loads of stuff but alot of it is still off line--esp the maps---only a very tiny amount of the maps are availible online ---its quite madding trying to get with them to find stuff --basically unless you go there in person---to search it is a nightmare they ask you to "tell" them where its at---then they will get it "out" for you---I am quite sure they have a copy if not than the british national maritime archives will---just trying to avoid hassle of having to go there --if some one has a copy already and is will to share the info with me ---since it saves alot of time and effort that I would rather spend on more "research" on the subject---it takes lots of time and effort to find stuff out in most cases----Ivan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread