sources needed .....please assist if possible

Seacap1947

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All my fellow coin lovers, especially to those who find the Gold Cob coins a passion. I've been trying to search the internet for either auction sites or dealers who specialize or at least have some knowledge of these coins. I would like to purchase my first. I have found very few sources. Of course I've seen Daniel Sedwick's site and missed the auction yesterday, but other than his and a few others, I've not found many sources. Anyone out there that can point me in the right direction? Ebay is out, as I've been burned twice by phoney slabbed coins, so I would like to deal only with established auction houses or dealers. Thank you, and I'm glad I found this forum. I'd LOVE to chat with anyone that's in love with these hypnotic pieces of gold.

Seacap1947

Hello All my fellow coin lovers, especially to those who find the Gold Cob coins a passion. I've been trying to search the internet for either auction sites or dealers who specialize or at least have some knowledge of these coins. I would like to purchase my first. I have found very few sources. Of course I've seen Daniel Sedwick's site and missed the auction yesterday, but other than his and a few others, I've not found many sources. Anyone out there that can point me in the right direction? Ebay is out, as I've been burned twice by phoney slabbed coins, so I would like to deal only with established auction houses or dealers. Thank you, and I'm glad I found this forum. I'd LOVE to chat with anyone that's in love with these hypnotic pieces of gold.

Seacap1947

Welcome to TNet. Sedwick's auction is still ongoing. I know the silver shipwreck section doesn't begin till tonight.

Also, you might find ColonialCobs.com interesting.

Try the Pirate's Chest, in St Thomas. V.I. They don't have a website yet but do have a Facebook page. I know the owner, fair guy, good guy. He has been in the coin business for 25 years and ships anywhere. Click the link below.

Pirates_Chest

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back