Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunday looks good for me if it works for anyone else.

Vibes, You think you can get the inside scoop for the weather on Sunday? Hopefully a bit of :icon_sunny:

If Greg can go, I think I can get permission

Later

DJH

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
well dang it all...looks like Sunday will be a soggy one, rain expected...I have an e-mail in to Rick asking his expert opinion on when he thinks the rain will arrive...so maybe we'll have a few hours to hunt, that is if you boys can get a permission slip :D

OP
OP
xGregx

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
Ok we got 3 for sunday...

Any place in mind to hunt? how about those houses vibes or should we just do a park?

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
well boys...I think the original "Clay" Park idea would do nicely....but where the heck IS it???

Or...are ya really interested in a lil urban hunting? If so, give me time to put together a bit 'o info, on cluster addresses for 'maximum quad'age per square treasure swing' ...or mq/psi=a/b tswg.

I believe the Latin phrase is "quaddas maximus"

lemme know.

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
That Clay park is one that I run across on accident,lol. Im not sure how to get there on purpose either...but Id like the urban thing too,we might as well get 'em before they're gone right?!

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
xGregx said:
Ok all who are interested were going to meet at Clay township park at 10 am sunday, when you come into the park theres a playground on the right side of the road before the baseball fields and i think a parking area close to it.

Greg

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...21690162148&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

That link took me to someplace called Coffyville.

I tried inserting the above link from farther up the post and it only took me to the Virtual Earth start page.

I guess anyone could type in Clay Township Park, South Bend, IN and any map program should come up with it.

Hope we see other Local Yokels there besides just the 3 of us. It's easier to get to than one might think.

Later

DJH

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
well Boys...what cha think? IF the rain starts early, any back-up plan/ideas? perhaps just do coffee...or wait it out till the next decent weather Sunday?

OP
OP
xGregx

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
Well if its not raining around 9 Djh and me will head for south bend, heck maybe we can get a few hrs in...

Greg

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
www.accuweather.com/us/in/mishawaka/46544/forecast-hourly.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&zipchg=1&metric=0&hbhhour=7&hbhday=1

today looks like a wash for sure,looks pretty dark out that way and the weather says storms with no break till 2....and then only briefly.

OP
OP
xGregx

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
Djh and me are heading out at 9, just talked to him so we will be at the park around 9:30 or so.. small hunt will work also hehe...

We could always hit something in mish or elkhart radar looked like both towns might escape the rain for a few hours.

I will pm my number to you..

Greg

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Yep dark clouds to the west BUT I'm gonna give it a whirl, why not?!

See youse guys at the park...unless it starts pouring in the next hour.

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Turns out the little charm guy I found was silver....says .925 right on his chest! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread