Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2018 #1 South Carolina button, no backmark that I can tell. It's a little rough, but still a keeper! Recovered from trench lines, Battle of Ezra Church, GA. D. Attachments image.webp 247.8 KB · Views: 73 image.webp 462.8 KB · Views: 77 Upvote 0
South Carolina button, no backmark that I can tell. It's a little rough, but still a keeper! Recovered from trench lines, Battle of Ezra Church, GA. D.
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2018 #2 AWESOME! Battlefield find. As a few know on T-net a South Carolina button is one of the Top 5 " B.G.I S.. or "Big Gig in the Sky" Finds. One was dug close to where I was hunting just over a year ago. FWIW, I don't have any 'Ezra Church' Relics that I have dug myself. Great Preservation job as well , it looks great.
AWESOME! Battlefield find. As a few know on T-net a South Carolina button is one of the Top 5 " B.G.I S.. or "Big Gig in the Sky" Finds. One was dug close to where I was hunting just over a year ago. FWIW, I don't have any 'Ezra Church' Relics that I have dug myself. Great Preservation job as well , it looks great.
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Mar 28, 2018 #3 Great find!!!