What's new

south el monte

boothead

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I lived in south elmonte in the 60's.when it would rain alot i would walk to the end of the dike or spill way and find all kind's of money. that is why i ask if anyone ever metal detected it. i lived on loma st. there is no houses there now.:hello2:
 
Are you still open for the hunt.... im in pasadena...letme know..
 
I know they have that cannon and a monument at Washington bl and bluffat the river bed and el monte is the last stop on the old spainsh trail .
 
If i still lived out there i would go there as many time's as i could.i live in arkansas.
 
I'm in San Pedro so I'm not too far from El Monte at all if you guys would like to get together and go out there to hunt some stuff up sometime. My schedule is pretty much wide open right now :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom