What's new

South High School Grand Rapids??

jopher

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,691
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Is there any huntable ground on or around this area and if so , has anyone here hunted it? Not heading that way myself, I was just curious.
 
I bet there will be a swarm there come spring!
Not sure if it is off limits or not? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
 
Removed part of this post...
Not the response I was expecting...Apparently Ive overestimated the Avg T.N.'s intelligence over seemingly common info....My bad.
P.S.....If any of the 36 people who read the original post are lowlife $40. bounty hunter users, and hunt this site.....I would love to see your finds posted.
Best of luck....Joe
 
Dog isnt in need.
To respond in as grown up of a fashion as I care to.....
To associate B.H. or any brand or any price level of detector with "newbi-ism" or poor hunting practices might be offensive to some. It admittedly is to me and I dont even own one......although many T-Netters do.....Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom