ccj_colorado
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2019
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pueblo, CO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello everyone,
I am new to this site but have been an avid history buff since I was a kid. The past couple years I have been getting into reading about lost treasures, and especially enjoy Terry Carter's Youtube Channel. I am from Pueblo, Colorado and would like to hear any lost treasure or just interesting stories from the area. Could be Southern Colorado, The Sangres, The Wet Mountains...anything.
Anyway, I would appreciate any stories, as I plan to to some major explorations this summer if there are any major (alleged) sites in the general area.
Thanks guys.
Christopher
I am new to this site but have been an avid history buff since I was a kid. The past couple years I have been getting into reading about lost treasures, and especially enjoy Terry Carter's Youtube Channel. I am from Pueblo, Colorado and would like to hear any lost treasure or just interesting stories from the area. Could be Southern Colorado, The Sangres, The Wet Mountains...anything.
Anyway, I would appreciate any stories, as I plan to to some major explorations this summer if there are any major (alleged) sites in the general area.
Thanks guys.
Christopher
Welcome to tnet! Wish you the best in the search for treasure, but remember there are treasures literally in your own back yard. Don't neglect to research your own local area and don't be afraid to ask some of the older folks.













