southern relics

wolf74623

Jan 22, 2017
Henderson North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro silver saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I cant seem to locate either wreath to these great finds and have been back everyday since I found them and I also have 30 yrs digging experience in the field so I'm new to t.net but definitely not the hobby - that being said would anyone have a wreath that would complete either buckle ? I plan to take them to one of the many civil war show coming soon. IMG_1083.jpg IMG_1085.jpg

Upvote 1

gheenoe78

Nov 21, 2014
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice SC and LA buckles! In what state did you find them? What type of ma home do you use? Welcome to TNet.

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
Those are both awesome relics. Sorry but I don't have a wreath to fit them however, if you will contact a civil war dealer, I'll bet that one of them could help you. Congrats on 2 rare finds.

Devonrex

Jan 6, 2012
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Nautilus DMC IIB
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are two beautiful Confederate tongues from 2 rare Confederate 2-piece buckles. The Southern Confederacy is exquisite and the Louisiana is as well. As a collector of high end colonial, Revolutionary War, and Confederate relics...... if you ever consider selling these let me know as I will give you top dollar. OUTSTANDING!!! Devonrex

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread