southern relics

wolf74623

Jan 22, 2017
Henderson North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro silver saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I cant seem to locate either wreath to these great finds and have been back everyday since I found them and I also have 30 yrs digging experience in the field so I'm new to t.net but definitely not the hobby - that being said would anyone have a wreath that would complete either buckle ? I plan to take them to one of the many civil war show coming soon. IMG_1083.jpgIMG_1085.jpg

Upvote 1
Nice SC and LA buckles! In what state did you find them? What type of ma home do you use? Welcome to TNet.

Those are both awesome relics. Sorry but I don't have a wreath to fit them however, if you will contact a civil war dealer, I'll bet that one of them could help you. Congrats on 2 rare finds.

Those are two beautiful Confederate tongues from 2 rare Confederate 2-piece buckles. The Southern Confederacy is exquisite and the Louisiana is as well. As a collector of high end colonial, Revolutionary War, and Confederate relics...... if you ever consider selling these let me know as I will give you top dollar. OUTSTANDING!!! Devonrex

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back