kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 20, 2013 #1 This was found by a friend in Dougherty county Georgia. Was with him when he found it. Attachments Copy (2) of SGA1931.webp 58.3 KB · Views: 153 Copy of SGA1931.webp 32.1 KB · Views: 135 SGA1931.webp 126.8 KB · Views: 119 Upvote 0
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2013 #2 We need to go hunting with him!
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 20, 2013 #3 Take me also!
bravowhiskey Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 952 Golden Thread 0 Location Brazos Valley, Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Apr 20, 2013 #4 kowabunga!
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 20, 2013 Thread Owner #5 GaRebel1861 said: We need to go hunting with him! Click to expand... You have been to where this came from. It was where we have talked about recently .
GaRebel1861 said: We need to go hunting with him! Click to expand... You have been to where this came from. It was where we have talked about recently .
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 20, 2013 Thread Owner #6 Americus said: Take me also! Click to expand... If I could I certainly wood. I don't have permission to go there. I have seen some impressive stuff found there in years gone by.
Americus said: Take me also! Click to expand... If I could I certainly wood. I don't have permission to go there. I have seen some impressive stuff found there in years gone by.