kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 3, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Personal find. Also found on site looking for artifacts. Also worked by human hands. Again I wonder what he thought of the fossil he found within the flint (coastal plains chert) Attachments 023.webp 39.9 KB · Views: 170 022.webp 42 KB · Views: 150 021.webp 40.3 KB · Views: 153
Personal find. Also found on site looking for artifacts. Also worked by human hands. Again I wonder what he thought of the fossil he found within the flint (coastal plains chert)
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,366 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Apr 3, 2013 #2 That's exquisite, 'Kinchafoonee' . . . that chert fractured at just the right place. I'm sure that the NA thought the same.
That's exquisite, 'Kinchafoonee' . . . that chert fractured at just the right place. I'm sure that the NA thought the same.
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 3, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Harry Pristis said: That's exquisite, 'Kinchafoonee' . . . that chert fractured at just the right place. I'm sure that the NA thought the same. Click to expand... It is cool. Can't help but wonder what the ancients thought when they saw such a thing. Especially large fossilized shark teeth and such.
Harry Pristis said: That's exquisite, 'Kinchafoonee' . . . that chert fractured at just the right place. I'm sure that the NA thought the same. Click to expand... It is cool. Can't help but wonder what the ancients thought when they saw such a thing. Especially large fossilized shark teeth and such.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2013 #4 That's a cool one.. I think I have it's positive image. Is yours silicafied sandstone? Kinda looks like it. Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
That's a cool one.. I think I have it's positive image. Is yours silicafied sandstone? Kinda looks like it.