kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 5, 2013 #1 SoWeGa small celt. Excellent job again. Attachments DSC04402.webp 200.7 KB · Views: 115 DSC04424.webp 193.3 KB · Views: 109 DSC04426.webp 182.4 KB · Views: 112 DSC04408.webp 193.1 KB · Views: 123 Upvote 0
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2013 #2 I could keep that guy working for years on my brokes but then I would not remember any of them. He does good work. There is a guy that restores relics with the same results.
I could keep that guy working for years on my brokes but then I would not remember any of them. He does good work. There is a guy that restores relics with the same results.
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Apr 5, 2013 #3 Great work!