kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 30, 2013 #1 One of my favorite points. Attachments DSC04765.webp 219.2 KB · Views: 84 Upvote 0
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 31, 2013 #2 I can see why it is one of your favorites. Thanks for sharing.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,988 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 1, 2013 #3 That is a sweetheart of a point!
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 1, 2013 Thread Owner #4 GaRebel1861 said: That is a sweetheart of a point! Click to expand... Thanks bro. This one came from Mr. Clays, the back field by the springs.
GaRebel1861 said: That is a sweetheart of a point! Click to expand... Thanks bro. This one came from Mr. Clays, the back field by the springs.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,988 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2013 #5 I don't get up that way much any more but when I do, I will look and see when that field is plowed again. May be a while though.
I don't get up that way much any more but when I do, I will look and see when that field is plowed again. May be a while though.