What's new

Space X launch 12/08/18 at 8:06 pm

Mine Shaft

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,976
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Don't forget to watch the night sky tonight if you live in southern California, should be a good one. Vandenberg AFB will launch a Delta IV Heavy rocket at 8:06:icon_thumright:
 
Always funny to hear about launches in that state.
 
Don't forget to watch the night sky tonight if you live in southern California, should be a good one. Vandenberg AFB will launch a Delta IV Heavy rocket at 8:06:icon_thumright:

Just to Clarify.
Tonights Launch from Vandenberg is a ULA Launch, not Spacex.
It is a United Launch Alliance Delta 4-Heavy • NROL-71, which should be quite a dramatic light show.
If I could be anywhere to see it, I would be there..
 
always a good show,thanks for the reminder,
brad
 
Just to Clarify.
Tonights Launch from Vandenberg is a ULA Launch, not Spacex.
It is a United Launch Alliance Delta 4-Heavy • NROL-71, which should be quite a dramatic light show.
If I could be anywhere to see it, I would be there..

Thats right ULA thank you.
 
Mission: To place in orbit [FONT=&quot]a classified U.S. government spy satellite for the National Reconnaissance Office.
Don......[/FONT]
 
I went out into the Mohave Desert and watched a space shuttle land once. BANG...ZIP....Over! I decided then and there that outer space is a waste of time and money. Inner space is where it's at.
 
https://www.ulalaunch.com/missions/delta-iv-nrol-71

You can follow the pre launch activities here. Last night's scrub was a good thing for me. Nothing but clouds, despite a clear forecast. Tonight is cloudless! This should be an awesome sight. Largest launch vehicle to ever fly from the West coast, I believe. (Correct me if I am wrong on that one?)
Eyes on the skies.
Regards, Kyle
 
scrubbed,no new date yet
 
Maybe tonight lol. But as 1637 said who knows.
 
That's at least 3 botched rockets recently.
 
well they just tried,now on 24hr hold
 
It was scrubbed tonight did not know, glad it was lol. It is set to go at 5:44 pm tomorrow, don't hold your breath.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom