What's new

Spanish-American war Eagle Buttons

wayfas4u

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
451
Reaction score
660
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lee county georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett 2500 GTI, Garrett AT Pro & AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to hunt a bit with my good ole pal Fyrffytr1 and found these two guys - my first Spanish-American war eagle buttons! Both have the Horstman Philedelphia backmark. Fyrffytr1 has another post showing some other nice bullets and tent stakes found in the same area. It was a fun little hunt here in hot south georgia! DSC01312.webpDSC01292.webpDSC01311.webp
 
Upvote 14
I'm not posting my crappy little shell casings and tent grommet! When I find something worthy it will get posted.:laughing7: I'm just happy to get out for a couple hours.
 
NICE - I FOUND A FEW SAME AS YOURS AT A WW I TRAINING CAMP
 
Cleaned with a bit of Naval Jelly shined these buttons up pretty good! Lot's of Gilt left !!eagle.webpeagle back.webp
 
I think this picture shows them better. They cleaned up nicely.
 

Attachments

  • Camp Churchman 2.webp
    Camp Churchman 2.webp
    309 KB · Views: 117
  • Camp Churchman 3.webp
    Camp Churchman 3.webp
    132 KB · Views: 132

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom