What's new

Spanish Cob?

AR15

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 14, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have this coin and I can't tell if it's at all legit or not. I found it here in Florida so I'm interested in any feedback
 
I have this coin and I can't tell if it's at all legit or not. I found it here in Florida so I'm interested in any feedback

the Russians stole the picture :laughing7:
 
Hi Che Guerva; Nope. It was ALIENS.!! We're secretly being invaded. Maybe that's what happened in the DNC's Hacking scandal.!!! :tongue3: :laughing7:
AR15; We need the Pictures FRONT & BACK ok. PEACE:RONB
 
Hi Che Guerva; Nope. It was ALIENS.!! We're secretly being invaded. Maybe that's what happened in the DNC's Hacking scandal.!!! :tongue3: :laughing7:
AR15; We need the Pictures FRONT & BACK ok. PEACE:RONB
DNC's Hacking scandal.!!! - I don't understand abbreviations. (please excuse my literacy English language)
Do the aliens have stolen photo... Russia and America should unite. that would save our world

sorry for flooding the topic
 
the Russians stole the picture :laughing7:

I must be Russian, because I thought it was really funny. Che, you do a better job using English than I would using Russian.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom