Spanish Cobb (Shame its not real)

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Hunted the beach yesterday. Lots of trash left behind by the crowd and not much else. 36 pennies, and a few dollars in change, 4 junk earrings, a lead weight and a fake Spanish Cobb. I knew it wasn't real as soon as I saw it since it wasn't tarnished, but it was a cool find anyway. Got some needed exercise and enjoyed my time at the beach. Didn't pay for a gallon of gas, but it was nice to get out and hunt. Hope your hunt was successful. Blessings and HH, Ralph

Attachments

• Beach Treasure 001.JPG
    Beach Treasure 001.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 316
  • Beach Treasure 002.JPG
    Beach Treasure 002.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 329
  • Beach Treasure 003.JPG
    Beach Treasure 003.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 320
Upvote 0
Well you got a little gas rebate money and that cobb would have made my heart skip a beat the second it flashed in my scoop. :o ....HH......

I got one of these about 3 years ago and was really excited... Mine does not say "copy" on it but alas... it is a copy! Still it is one of my favorite finds!

Had to be exciteing tho to see the cob in the scoop! Good hunt

Coastie59 said:
Had to be exciteing tho to see the cob in the scoop! Good hunt

It was exciting for a split second...... Now if it had been gold colored and not tarnished, that would have been a heart stopper. It is the second one of these I have found on this beach, and it is a treasured find. Retail value worth at least a buck :icon_pirat: Any time on the beach is time enjoyed. Thanks for looking. HH to ya all. Ralph

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back